Middlesex County’s Only Accredited Senior Center to Begin Re-opening in July – New Brunswick Today Podcast
The pandemic forced the staff at the Silver Linings Senior Center to focus on virtual programming, but it was recently announced that it will be open for limited indoor programs and classes beginning July 6.
- Middlesex County’s Only Accredited Senior Center to Begin Re-opening in July
- New Brunswick BOE: “No Comment” on Bomb Threat That Led to School Evacuation
- Two South River Police Officers Allege Sexual Abuse Against Supervisor
- Franklin Residents Have Not Given Up Trying to Stop Construction of New Library
- After Cancelling 2020 Elections, Republican Chair Plans to Step Down