Parking Deck Designer Remains on Federal Board After Indecent Assault Conviction – New Brunswick Today Podcast
Timothy Hyungrock Haahs, a Presidential appointee and prominent player in the US parking business with deep ties to the New Brunswick and Middlesex County government, was found guilty of indecent assault in a Pennsylvania court late last year.
- Parking Deck Designer Remains on Federal Board After Indecent Assault Conviction
- Rutgers Cyclists Raise $13,000 for Local Non-Profit Housing Organization
- Music Video Filmed Inside Hub City Record Store Shines Light on Hip Hop Scene
- Monroe Community Garden Keeps Growing Strong Despite Pandemic
- Nursing Homes Use Virtual Reality Tech to Help Residents Cope with Isolation