NEW BRUNSWICK TODAY, the city's independent, bilingual community newspaper is available for free 365 days a year, 24 hours a day throughout Middlesex County.
We are proud to be the only bilingual newspaper in the area, and to offer it for free.
This is only possible thanks to the generous support of our readers, advertisers, and supporters.
Free copies of the bilingual print edition are available 24 hours a day inside the blue boxes at the following outdoor locations:
- George St. & Paterson St. (7-11)
- George St. & New St. (Rockoff Hall)
- Livingston Ave. & Morris St. (NB Public Library)
- Joyce Kilmer Ave. & Comstock St. (JK Park)
- Handy St. & Throop Ave. (Feaster Park)
- French St. & Louis St. (NB Farmers Market)
- Somerset St. & Bethany St. (Loui Pizza City)
- Livingston Ave. & Elizabeth St. (Foodtown)
- Route 27 bus stop near Quentin Avenue
- Raritan Avenue & North 4th Ave. (Pino's)
NBToday is also available at the following indoor locations:
- Walgreens, 20 Jersey Avenue
- Rutgers School of Communication & Information, 4 Huntington St.
Dozens of other local businesses and offices offer free copies of NBToday during business hours.
Our current issue (Vol. 4, Issue 1) is available at these boxes right now. The next issue of New Brunswick Today is scheduled to be released in September 2017
If you would like the newspaper mailed to your house, please click here to subscribe for just $5/month.